At Killearn Primary School we strongly encourage a high standard of school uniform. We have worked closely with parents on the Parent Council and pupils on the Pupil Council to formulate the school uniform policy.
In accordance with Stirling Council we recognise the advantages of a school dress code and its contribution towards ethos, social inclusion and school security.
Our school uniform consists of the following items:
- Royal blue and yellow tie
- White shirt
- Dark grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Royal blue sweatshirt with yellow logo(v-neck or crew neck)
- White polo shirt with royal blue logo.
- Dark grey shorts/ pale blue summer dress (optional)
- Royal blue blazer (optional)
- Royal blue waterproof jacket (optional)
It would be greatly appreciated of parents would restrict uniform to the above items. Items have been restricted deliberately to reduce the number of variations in uniform.
It is entirely up to parents and their children to choose which particular uniform they would like to wear on a day to day basis however, shirt and tie should be worn on special occasions such as church services, school photographs etc.
For further information on purchasing uniform please see the link below.
Ordering School Uniform
Our School Uniform Supplier is Border Embroideries.
To order uniform follow the link here Uniform Order